Installation on a Samsung Tizen screen
DynamicScreen is compatible with SSSP6 and higher.
To start the configuration press the "HOME" button on your remote control.
Go to the "System" tab.
Select "Start Setup":
2. Select screen language.
3. Select screen orientation
4. Select “Off” :
5. Configure the wifi or wired connection.
6. Select "URL Launcher":
7. Enter the URL of DynamicScreen : https://tizen.dynamicscreen.fr
8. Connect to RM server : Ignore
9. Fill in the date and time.
Warning: The time and date on the screen must be correct!
To have your screen automatically restart on DynamicScreen, you must:
Select: System > Auto Source Switching.
Auto source change > Preset input.
Secondary Source > MagicInfo S/Launch Url.
From now on, when the screen is turned on, the DynamicScreen application will automatically launch.